What strengths were highlighted in the results of your multiple intelligence test? How do you interpret these results? What technologies might you incorporate to augment your personal learning based on these results?
My two highest areas in the multiple intelligence test were Musical and Interpersonal. I agree with and strongly identify with both of those areas. The other areas of intelligence ended up being pretty equal without one being really low. I feel the musical intelligence makes me an auditory learner and with the interpersonal I prefer to be able to interact with other people and share ideas back and forth.
Based on these results I should find ways to incorporate more auditory connections into my learning. I could search for podcasts or video taped lectures, or find a program that would read aloud my text books. For the interpersonal strength, I feel that the Polycom system we use for the distance program is very helpful because I am able to ask questions and interact with other students rather than simply watching a powerpoint or reading in the text.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

After the DNP program, what technologies might you apply? use?
ReplyDelete